May 6, 2014. Went to Legoland, Malaysia for advance birthday celebration of my loving husband, Marvin. <3 LEGOLAND- for the young and young at heart! :)) <3 Another tick off the bucket list! :D
hmmm pork?! They were all good! =p~ I think this restaurant is in front of Burger King.
I forgot to buy this! RETRACTABLE PEN! :))
The beginning: Locker Rental. My husband reading the instructions about how to use the locker hihi
MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF US! :)) <3 <3 <3
LEGO @ CITY Lego Boat! <3
hihihi look we are so cute! :)) <3
Waiting for the Lego train!
LEGO TRAIN! chooo chooo!
@ Miniland PHILIPPINES
@ Miniland Ang Kor Wat, Cambodia
CHURA KO! =)))
@ Miniland Thailand
@ Miniland Twin Tower
@ Lego Studios 4D! Watching Chima!
@ Observation Tower
To complete our Legoland adventure we will definitely go back there and have a staycation at Legoland hotel and visit the waterpark! :D
Tips and Note:
- We booked our ticket at WTS Travel agency http://www.wtstravel.com.sg/ this travel agency is highly recommended!
- Please check in 15 minutes before departure.
- Passengers are to note that it is a free seating arrangement and that the return sector coach may not be the same as departure.
- Passengers are to personally carry their belongings and luggage to and from customs and shall be responsible for their personal belongings.
- PASSPORT must have a valid period of more than 6 months and necessary documents must be produced upon custom clearance.
- Bring hat and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bring extra shirt.
- Bring sufficient water and snacks.
- Prioritize your attractions in the morning.
- ENJOY! :D
Everything is awesome,